Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Francis00A

Triacneal/avene Clean Ac Hydratant

Hello, this is my first post.smile.png

I want to ask your help regarding two products that i am using right now and also some issues:

Triacneal:

I´m starting to get again some breakouts in my skin in the areas of past acne spots, the problem is that the pimples are appering in the top of old scars and the redness is covering this area.

I have been in the "Acne Scar Treatment Information" in this forum and i identified my type of Acne scar as a "Rolling".

I already made two treatments with Epiduoe and Isotretinoin in my 18 and 21, i have 24 now.. Do you think that Triacneal is enough or i have to check the Derm once more?

Avene Clean Ac Hydratant:

I shave 2 times a week to avoid irritation and my skin is a bit intolerant and reacts a little bit to everything that i use as a mousturizer to hydrate.

I used to apply Avene Thermal Water but i am noticing that this is not enough, so i bought a product that i thought would be a solution for my oil/acne skin: Clean Ac Hydratant.

Instead my skin is getting reddish and some pimples are appearing. Anyone with a similar situation? What do you recommend?

Happy New Year To All and Regards

Thank You.

Edited by Francis00A

Hi, I did not use Avene Triacnel, but I use Avene Cleanance K, which made my sensitive (normal/ T-ZONE very oily ) skin extremely dry.

My Avene daily regime is:

1.EXTREMELY GENTLE CLEANSER

2.THERMAL SPRING WATER SPRAY

IN THE EVENING:

3.CLEANANCE K

4.SKIN RECOVERY CREAM (LIGHT)

IN THE MORNING:

3.HYDRANCE OPTIMALE LIGHT HYDRATING CREAM SPF 20

Once a week try: EAU THERMAL AVENE SOOTHING MOISTURE MASK.

Good luck.