Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mrc15

OVER-DRYNESS, REDNESS OF FACE?

Hey Everyone,

I suffer from mild-moderate acne, but I have been having superb results from Dan's regimen. Thanks Dan!

Anyway, because I have hypersensitive skin, I noticed that my face developed a red tint because of the massive amounts of BP I have been using, yet none of the moisturizers recommended by Dan seemed to ameliorate the redness.

About two weeks ago, I started applying large amounts of alcohol-free, non-colored (clear) Aloe Vera Gel to my face everynight before bedtime. In essence, the redness has disappeared.

Many have speculated on the "magical" work of Aloe Vera, but basically all it does is absorb and retain moisture (water, essentially) on the epidermial layer of your skin.

At any rate, I just wanted to share what's worked for me.

Take care and good luck to all!

Nice, the regimen cleared me up very good, just have been trying to get rid of the redness on my face, it makes an outline of where I put BP of red. Using 5 percent BP and been on the regimen about 4 months now.

Is there any more I need to know about what Aloe Vera to buy other than the alcohol free and non colored? Also did you change around your regimen in any way when applying the aloe vera?

Thanks

hey guyz that kool u found out a solution u need to like bump this to be stickied lol umm a lot of plp are tierd of the redness... i dont know why but my face isnt red form the Bp anymore it stopped like 3wks ago this is wut i did i used 10% bp for a while red FACE!! then 5% Bp for a while then 2.5% BP and no more redness dont kno if it will work for everyone but it might bc ur skin getz used to the 10% then going down to 5% reduced redness then 2.5% makes it go away... h3h

hey mrc15, can i use the Aloe Vera gel after finished wth Dan's/Botchla's regim each nite and leave it till the next day?

cheers

can i use the Aloe Vera gel after finished wth Dan's/Botchla's regim each nite and leave it till the next day?