Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fluorescent

Can't Seem To Find A Cure For These Things =.="

Ah ! Sorry, I think I probably should have put this is the Blackheads section of Mild/Moderate acne. So if it should be moved, definitely do that. Sorry again!

Okay, so, I don't know, I'm probably the only one who has this. It seems to me after people somehow find a cure for their acne, it's all gone and they don't have any bothersome blackheads & whiteheads left. After forever struggling with acne, this year I spent months, and I'm not over exaggerating, on research on acne and I bought hundred of dollars of acne products. So it's all good now, and it's rare that I get a actual pimple, but what's left is some really deep whiteheads in my cheeks, I mean it's a big difference from what I had before, but there's still some left, and I still have tons of blackheads on my nose and, on my chin there's still some deep whiteheads and blackheads as well. Disgusting, isn't it? Then I occasionally get like, acne that sort of hurts but they are really small, sometimes turn like sorta my skin colour.. I don't know how to explain anything. But I mean, it's not that bad compared to what I had, but it's still bothering me because they never go away. So because of this, my skin is pretty dull and everything. It gets better when I eat healthy, so that's probably it. (And to those who say diet doesn't make a difference on you're skin/acne, hah, it seriously does! At least for me it does. ) So, anyone else ever had these, and do you know a way to get rid of them so they don't come back? (Whiteheads&Blackheads)

Edited by Fluorescent