Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zamosa

Constantly Getting Spots Which Leave Brown Round Marks On My Face

Hey guys..

The past few years i've been getting alot of spots on my face, they usually take about 2-3 weeks to dissapear, but once it dissapears, it leaves a brownish round mark on my face.

This has been an ongoing issue and it's starting to bug me because i've realised i have alot of brown round marks on my face now and i can't seem to find anything to help treat it.

I don't think it's my diet because i have a very healthy one, i work out, eat plenty of water and have my vitamins, but i think it could be down to the fact i may i have been under alot of stress lately.

I was wondering if anyone has or had any similar issues which that it treated and would be kind enough to share some light on me on how to treat this problem/

Thanks.

thnx for the reply. I been using Fade Out for the past few days, was wondering if anyone used it and noticed any results from it?

I've never used Fade Out... but ditto to samsamsamsamsam.

There seems to be two types of treatments: exfoliation and skin lighteners. I've never used skin lighteners because of the links to cancer/cancer risks related to some of the active ingredients that lighten skin. But, I've used AHA cream, a chemical exfoliator, for a really long time and they've helped lighten and fade my acne marks tremendously (but over time. I'm talking using it daily for over a year.)

Hope this helps!

Thanks, i've never heard of AHA, what does it stand for and any particular products you would reccomend which has that ingredient?