Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indoobidubly

BP wash as effecitve as BP cream/gel?

10% Bp wash is way too strong for me. But I saw that Neutrogena now has a BP wash (that can also be used as a mask) that has 3.5% BP.

I have the 2.5% On the Spot treatment from Neutrogena, but would rather use a product that I can put on and wash off, if it's just as effective.

So does anyone know if the wash is an effective subsitute for the cream?

Thanks.

That would be nice to know actually... Id much prefer using a BP wash than BP cream/gel...

But I doubt that it is as effective.

HI-When I was younger I used to use 10% wash and it worked wonderfully, I had no spots for a year or more. I'm not sure what happened, but after a while it wasn't as affective. This could be because I did something different btuI can't remember. Currently, I use Dan's gel and it works great. I would like to be able to use something that I don't have to leave on my face too.

I use a 8% Brevoxyl (Benzoyl Peroxide) Creamy Wash in the shower. It works AMAZING. I've been usin it for like 6-7 weeks and currently I only have 1 active pimple. Its amzing. I put it on...let it set for about 45 sec to 1 min and then wash it off. Very easy and very effective for me.

I have used the Neutrogena Benzo Cleanser/Mask for a few weeks and I love it. Usually BP washes feels like battery acid on my face but this was gentle but strong. Try it, it did help my face stay fairly clear considering I have hormonal acne.