Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jasroach

Cover Girl Moisturizing Tint

Has anyone tried it (covergirl moisturizing tint Spf15)

I read good reviews on it and I love the spf content with the slight blending of color.. BUT the third ingredient is Isopropyl Palminate which is fatty acid thickner and can potentially clog pores.

I thought I'd ask here since we all share the same problems..

Jason

I haven't usually either but I just thought it would a great convenience...

What about Paula's Choice Barely There Matte spf 20??

or any other suggestions?

I'm not really a big advocate of tinted moisturizers...I usually take the "all or nothing" approach. I either wear foundation or I don't. I use different foundations based on whether or not I am having a "good" or "bad" skin day.

GREAT SKIN DAYS: NOTHIN' BUT WHAT GOD GAVE ME!

GOOD/MODERATE SKIN DAYS: "Pure light" by Christian Dior.

MODERATE/BAD SKIN DAYS: "Teint Idole" by Lancome.

BAD/HORRIBLE SKIN DAYS: "Studio Fix" by MAC.

I know this doesn't exactly answer your question, but just wanted to share what I use and what works for me. All of these products are very agreeable with my acne prone skin and have never caused me any problems. Good luck to you! wink.gif

Thanks for the reply... Any suggestions I appreciate. I use to use MAC studiofix but where I'm a guy and shave daily and have dark coarse bristle, I found that the powder like foundation would accentuate my bristles or flake around that area... BUT I loved it cheeks up smile.gif

Jason

Right now what I currently use is Maybelline Freshwear concealer, Almay Blemish Healing Foundation, and both MAC Bronzer and Paula Choice's Bronzer for contour.

I'm happy with the results, I just find the Almay foundation is ok... but would be better if it had an spf since I don't want to pile on an SPF and a foundation on top.