Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lola Burns

Once A Day

It is, but not for many people. Don't get disappointed with the "regimen" if you do it once a day and it doesnt work...because you are not actually doing the "regimen" (the real DKR is following all the directions exactly, including 2x a day)

Yeah. I'm thinking the dkr may not be right for me. I have 30 minutes to get ready for work in the morning, and that's not nearly enough time. Could I wake up earlier? Sure, but I won't. And I'm just not comfortable putting that much stuff on my face. So I'm going to give the one application a day thing a try for a few months, if it's a big fat fail, I'll reevaluate my decision.

haa yeah, whatever works for you. The DKR is a great option to get rid of acne but its not the only one. I choose to wake up 30 min. earlier than I normally would, but i could totally understand how somebody wouldn't want to.

Maybe you could try something else in the morning? Like AHA, BHA, or something a long those lines which will only take a few minutes to apply

haa yeah, whatever works for you. The DKR is a great option to get rid of acne but its not the only one. I choose to wake up 30 min. earlier than I normally would, but i could totally understand how somebody wouldn't want to.

Maybe you could try something else in the morning? Like AHA, BHA, or something a long those lines which will only take a few minutes to apply

I'm leaning towards an AHA from Peter Thomas Roth. But I think my chin is "purging". So I don't know if that would make the situation better or worse.

I'm doing the regimen once a day and I know if I get results I'll have to wait longer than what people get for using it twice a day . I have faith it will work and ATM my acne looks bad but not as bad as it looked when I started the regimen 5 weeks ago . Well today is the start of my 6th week and I'm giving it around 4-5 months . It can work though . Im subscribed to this girl on YouTube (forgot her username) and she tried the regimen and it worked after like 2 months but she did it twice a day and then she used aha and got a bad allergic reaction so she had to stop the BP and all and then she broke out . Went on the regimen again but only used the Bo at night since her skin was sensitive and she got clear , it took longer but she got clear again I think after 4 months . Aso this other girl used it twice a day and then after a couple of weeks only once and she got clear . It depends . But I'm not using it twice a day for various reasons . One is that I have not boughten a sunscreen yet since my skin is sensitive overall an I break out from a lot of them of not almost all of them so I need to buy one that works for me . Then it is just crazy to put that much BP (full amount) morning and night ? All te time you are spending is just ridiculous in sticking to one appl. Even if it takes longer . So yeah , I'll update you if I see results since I'm more farther in the regimen right ?

Sorry if you didn't get the post in some parts , stupid auto correct lol . Well basically my skin is sensitive and I still need sunscreen because I know it is vital to wear it if your using BP while you are out , hopefully I get it soon . Also I don't want to waste all that time and I think it is too much BP to use .

Try using less BP in the morning. In my opinion that's still better than using it once a day.