Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sunbunny

Waterproof Foundation And Concealer

I've recently been educating myself on the ingreadients in foundation and concealer, determining what would be ideal. Currently I use Make Up for Ever's HD foundation, which I like, but I'm not sure it's my holy grail.

My biggest problem is the summer, when I work at a summer camp. It would be nice if I could find a good BB cream, or tinted moisturizer, but what I need is a water proof foundation or concealer, the concealer is higher priority to find a water proof version. I've looked at the amazing cosmetics one, hearing good things about the converage before, and now finding out it's waterproof, but the list of ingreadients tell me it would most likely clog my skin.

Any suggestions?

Dior. When there is waterproof on a Dior product, you can be sure it IS waterproof.I have the eyeshadow palette and mascara, both waterproof, both amazing, and I have tried a sample size of the foundation

Have you tried a setting spray instead? I used model in a bottle and it works wonders! i've actually got splashed in the face with water, and my makeup was still perfect and intact.. (and that's hard for someone as oily as myself)

the only other "water proof" makeup i can think of is MAC face & body liquid foundation.. because the makeup artist told me it's what celebs sometimes use when they want their legs etc to look "flawless" especially if they are going to hit the pools/beaches etc..