Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I bought a microdermabrasion sponge a while back, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it here. It's supposed to help with both acne and scarring. I used it on and off for the past year and it's made my scarring go from medium to mild. Actually after maybe 3 months the scars were pretty insignificant.

I bought mine off ebay from a guy 'thankyoustan' for $13 including shipping. He's been selling a whole lot of these it seems.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll...id=thankyoustan

He sFeedback Score: 14842

Positive Feedback: 98.3%

He sells a mini one of these now for 10.50$; you probably dont need the large sponge, I only use the side; and he has microdermabrasion cloths and stuff.

Cheapest place on froogle.com is 10$ cloth, 12$ sponge:

http://www.eternalshop.com/microdermabrasion_cloth.html

Good luck to anyone that tries it.

Oh, and the benzoyl treatment for acne this site discussed has produced fairly good results for me, much better than anything else.

Cool, thanks for the advice, I've ordered a set for myself and will update and write a review when I've had a chance to use them for a while.

i just bought some myself. they seem to have the cheapest price everywhere else i checked. anyone have feedback on these things?

i just got my cloth... it definately feels different from a regular cloth.. it feels like it sticks to your skin... im going to use it for a couple of days and report back on how it goes. eusa_clap.gif definately worth a try looks very promising.

okay.. two words... super smooth.... my skin feels so smooth after using this thing for a couple of days. im not sure if i an explain it correctly but its like when your sanding wood to make it smooth... i think its similar to that concept... my face hasn't been as oily now a days too.. could be the fascial wash i just bought or the cloth, but i definately would suggest everyone to give this a try. eusa_clap.gif

I too purchased a cloth from this thankyoustan guy and he sold me a car washing cloth. He DOES NOT own the copyright to the microderabrasion cloth. He owns the crushed velvet copyright-big freaking deal!- and the IsoDerm and the dermail quality copyright meaning his cloth can be used on the skin-Duh what cloth can`t be? Even carpet can be used on the skin, that doesn`t mean I want to scrub myself with it. He treats everyone like crap and I feel sorry for his wife who he makes pose and write the auctions for him. I found 348 forums on the internet blasting him saying how awful he is. He will sit on his computer and have eBay pull everyone else`s listing when they also sell cloths. My friend energy2share is having her lawyer look into his illegal practice of monopolizing eBay. I just bough hers it works sooo much better than his. His day of reckoning is coming...