Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have oily skin, mild to moderate acne and plenty of acne pigmentation and scarring and never went through a day without one or two new damn pimples appearing each day.

I am thankful for this boards for all the information and reviews and have tried the following:

Dan's reg - too drying for me so:

For cleansing: I use Botchla's reg (panoxyl 10 wash instead of c&c as im from uk)

For toning: ACV mix

For spot treating: Living nature manuka honey & oil antiseptic gel

For moisturising: Eucerin dry face relief cream (had to do it as dan's reg was making my skin grey and dry although it might work for some people)

My problem is comedonal acne. I have so many of these pesky skin colored bumps and they are like bombs waiting to go off. I found that they are precursors to breakouts. I've spent so much money on facials and microdermabrasion and its shit and bought so many otc products my cupboard is overflowing with products full of empty promises and Im getting really desperate.

I heard alot about Queen Helene Mint Mask and I want to try it. I heard people from other boards recommending it for blackheads and oily skin as well as refining pores.

Anyone tried it and does it help whiteheads or comedones as well?

Thanks in advance for your responses,

Elixir