Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GiselSunshine

Acne And Its Effect On People

People seem to get super down because of the acne they have sad.png I do at sometimes but not all of the time, if anyone ever needs someone to talk to I am here smile.png

Edited by GiselSunshine

Topic moved. The Announcements and feedback forum is for discussing technical issues on the boards. Please read the forum headings and descriptions before posting. Thanks! :)

for you guys with acne issues..... spark a fattie and chill the fuck out

just take accutane then do a cycle of melanotan 2 = sexy skin

what is melanotan suppose to do?

increases melanin in your skin so you tan better.... if you bad acne then obviously your complexion is not that great so a tan helps your complexion

i took accutane and im just waiting for some red marks and redness to die down then im doin a cycle of melanotan...

increases melanin in your skin so you tan better.... if you bad acne then obviously your complexion is not that great so a tan helps your complexion

i took accutane and im just waiting for some red marks and redness to die down then im doin a cycle of melanotan...

What about the people who can't afford/experience extremely troubling side effects on Accutane then?

Don't go telling people with acne to spark one. Just saying... that's not exactly the best thing for the skin. Also if on accutane, don't smoke pot... I did it and my head was a mess. If you want to chill the fuck out then meditate. you'll get much higher that way also.

meh, acne brought me down enough. I wasted too much time focusing on it and missed out on a lot of things in high school and college cuz of what some people said. Thinking back to just a couple of years ago, there are a lot more good people in my life than assholes, so im gonna try to be happy with that, i suggest everyone try that.

easy said than done

easy said than done

i know, believe me. changing attitudes is not easy, i literally went through hell before i realized how many worst things could happen then acne. Once my dad died and i took over the family, i HAD to change or i was gonna be overwhelemed to the point where i did something i would regret. Im not saying go find a worse experience than living with acne, but try to remind yourself there are worse things

What about the people who can't afford/experience extremely troubling side effects on Accutane then?

if you cant afford it then get a job. if you cant deal with the side effects or something wrong is going on with use than i dont know, figure it out.

and dont give me this "well my acne keeps me from working because my self esteem is low" BS because i got a job as a dam host with acne so i could afford it.

Don't go telling people with acne to spark one. Just saying... that's not exactly the best thing for the skin. Also if on accutane, don't smoke pot... I did it and my head was a mess. If you want to chill the fuck out then meditate. you'll get much higher that way also.

ya dont smoke pot while on accutane.. i tried that a couple times and it fucked with you hard

marijuana does not cause acne. if anything maybe its the paper from the rollie or something in that case use a pipe bong or vaporizer. but theres no way marijuana itself causes acne....

if you cant afford it then get a job. if you cant deal with the side effects or something wrong is going on with use than i dont know, figure it out.

and dont give me this "well my acne keeps me from working because my self esteem is low" BS because i got a job as a dam host with acne so i could afford it.

It's harder for some people to find jobs than others, and not everybody is lucky enough to get enough health insurance to afford Accutane while they also need to be paying their own rent/groceries/whatever.

I personally do have a job and could afford the Accutane, but was one of its users who suffered the very troubling side effects (so my derma ended up taking me off). I'm currently trying topicals, but seem to be allergic to virtually everything - though honestly just leaving my skin alone seems to be helping more than any medication ever did. My point is that just because it was easy for you doesn't mean it will be as easy for other people, especially people without the privilege of health insurance/financial security.

ya dont smoke pot while on accutane.. i tried that a couple times and it fucked with you hard

marijuana does not cause acne. if anything maybe its the paper from the rollie or something in that case use a pipe bong or vaporizer. but theres no way marijuana itself causes acne....

Haha dude chill out. I'm pretty sure thc makes the hormones go whack. Its just what ive heard... A lot of it is mental too. I've found that getting baked can be a bad call if you're down about your acne. It can take you into a bad high scenario.

i had no insurance and took accutane...but i had to stop due to liver functioning sad.png

$245 - 40mg Claravis

$60 - doctor visit

$80 - blood test

Edited by Nelo18

if you want something bad enough and all thats in your way is money (and its not like youre shelling out tens of thousands here...) than its possible...

allergic reactions well yah obviously you are out of luck, in that case you need to review your diet and start from there

and about weed. yes i know if you are feeling shitty than ya it could heighten your shitty mood but just pop in a funny movie and get your head cleared a bit....

oh and the thing about side effects from accutane... yes i realize there are many and you are taking a chance but seriously ppl on this site dont count for the majority of accutane users. people with bad effects are obviously going to vent out online so this place isnt the best area to look into to decide to take accutane or not... i mean ya i had some side effects but nothing severe.. and they are either gone now or slowly going away.....

and im not trryna sound like some ass hole here because i had bad acne so i know what its like...

did accutane give you any scarring? Like the indented kind? And while you were on it, did your 'type' of acne get more severe or did you just get a lot more of your 'type' of acne?

did accutane give you any scarring? Like the indented kind? And while you were on it, did your 'type' of acne get more severe or did you just get a lot more of your 'type' of acne?

i have like 2-3 veryyyyy tinny icepick scars but honestly you need to be legit checkiing out my skin to see it, no biggie, thye just look like an enlarged pore a bit which it may actually be... i never had an initial breakout or anything and it got better right from the start so nothing got more severe. initial breakout is very rare and majority of ppl dont get it... take what you read here with a grain of salt