Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ClaptonOwns

Accutane and Blackheads

Does anyone know if Accutane will get rid of my blackheads as well? I'm on my 2nd month and I have alot of blackheads. Mostly on my back, and some on my face (nose, cheeks), and they don't seem to be going away even though some of my red/white head pimples are. Should I remove the blackheads on my own or let Accutane do it? I don't want to have blackhead scars that make it look like I was a dartboard or something...

im surprised they havent disappeared yet i have one month left of tane and my blackheads dissapeared the first month how much of a dosage are you taking

I had a lot of blackheads when I went on accutane, more than inflammatory acne and accutane got rid of them, don't sqeeze then ythey'll come out on their own, or if they're really sticking outmyou can lightly nudge them out like a light scrape on the part sticking out, with your fingernail and it'll fall out. It sounds gross but it worked. Do blackheads leave bad scars? I thought only inflamatory acne really did that.