Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ray20

Which Cleanser Is Best In Your Opinion? =]

Hi guys,

I'm 20 years old and have mild to moderate acne, i always have a few pimples on my face, i think it's really bad and it puts me in a horrible mood, even though others say they aren't even noticable, which i cannot understand lol.

I've tried a few things over the years, but haven't stuck them out, as they didn't make my skin that much better or worse.

At the moment i only wash my face morning and night with luke warm water, as i dont know what cleanser to use and such.

What's a good product to clean/exfoliate my skin? and how often should i use it. Thanks guys!!! =]]]

Edited by ray20

Use a gentle cleanser like Cetaphil. It won't dry out your skin and I find it very smooth when cleansing my face. It does a good job in removing impurities and on the plus side it cost no more then $6.

oh great sideways.gif thanks! i have heard good things about it, will give it a shot! =D

It's amazing. And it lasts FOREVER!! And since it has 1% glycolic and 1% SA it will gently exfoliate your skin to radiance. At least it does for me!

yeah i'd also heard good things about cetaphil! I have very sensitive skin and am rather pale in complexion, attractive i know :P

should i use a cleanser it every day? when i get one