Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CourtneyNicole

Today Is The Day I Start My Journey To Clear Skin

post-163646-0-99909300-1323893100_thumb.post-163646-0-65520500-1323893126_thumb.

Today I got my kit in the mail and decided I should do some cleaning. :] Out with all those acne products, lotions, and home remedies that have caused me nothing but more acne, irritated skin, and a loss of hope. I'm ready to get clear skin!! I know it's going to be a long journey, but I'm prepared to give it a go. I'm ready to feel confident again and I mean confident without a pound and a half of makeup on. :P My goal is to be clear by summer. That's about 6 months away, I want to be able to swim! I love swimming and I miss it terribly. Let's do this!! :D

post-163646-0-99909300-1323893100_thumb.

post-163646-0-65520500-1323893126_thumb.

yeay ! Im with you , Im also on Dans regimen and I have actually used a few products that you had before . Well good luck and yes ! I also miss swimming and SADLY I never went to the beach or pool ONCE this year cry.gif . Juist because of how bad my acne has gotten ... Well wish you the best :)