Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Arekusandaa

Second Layer Of 20% Tca After Frosting, Or 30%+?

Hello,

I have been using 20% TCA peels more or less monthly for half a year now in conjunction with copper peptides and a lactic and salicylic acid exfoliant. I have seen marked improvement in skin texture and complexion, but have not seen satisfactory reduction in rolling scarring on my cheeks. It has been my experience that my skin is resilient: I rarely see irritation of any kind from topicals, various glycolic peels and 12.5% TCA didn't give me any peeling, and TCA CROSS only results in scabbing after roughly a minute-long application and no neutralizer. I am wondering whether my rolling scars might respond well either to two layers of the current 20% TCA, or one layer of 30%. I do frost more or less thoroughly after one layer of 20% TCA, and so I'm wondering if there would be potential risks to layering after frosting, and if just moving up to one layer of a higher concentration would be more efficacious.

Advice?