Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everyone! im new here and hoping to get all my questions answered. lol

I'm so excited to get my acne.org in the mail and i am impatiently waiting.

I am also planning on getting the clarisonic,I don't know if its ok to use it with the cleanser from the regimen? because it says use the cleanser for less than 10 seconds.

Im thinking of using a different moisturizer for daytime use just cause i want to have something that has spf in it. any suggestions? thanks! :))

Hey Kdna

I've never used a Clarisonic, but I'm assuming it's one of those brush things that moves around and exfoliates your face? If you're doing the regimen, you should stick to using what Dan recommends. The Clarisonic might be too irritating for you. Maybe once you're on the regimen for a few months, you could try it. Some good moisturizers are Neutrogena oil free for sensitive skin or the combination skin. This one isn't great at getting rid of flakes though, but everyone's skin is different. I've also tried Olay's complete for sensitive skin with 15 SPF. Didn't like that one at all, as it left my face white. I now use Clean & Clear dual action moisturizer. I don't know if it has SPF though. You have to test different ones out and see which works best for you. Good luck ! =)