Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acowles

I Have Light Acne..help?

Hi, I have pretty light acne. I think it looks pretty gross cause of the hyper pigmentation and pimples, but others say it's fine. But I can never seem to have a time where there is not a zit on my face. Once in a blue moon, I will have blackheads and only one pimple.

Usually I have like 4 small ones and maybe one or two large red ones. What do you suggest for remedies/skin care? I have oily/combo skin and it's fair.

Morning-

Wash with Lush Fresh Pharmacy

Tone with a mixture of ACV and Green tea

Moisturize with CeraVe

Night-

Oil cleasne with EVOO

Tone with same ACV mixture

Apply Retin-a .04%

Apply moisturizer if needed

Once a week I try to do some kind of mask. Like the other day I did a avacado mask with a tiny bit of lemon. And once or twice I week I'll exfoliate with Lush's Ocean Salt.

Diet could be something to look at, and make sure you wash your sheets and pillowcase at least once a week. Also, I really like using a nightly spot treatment. I use Kate Somerville's EradiKate, which is mostly sulfur. It's amazing.

Yeah I change my pillow case often and put little dots of BP on active zits. Maybe it's my diet. I love sugar lol sad.png And cheese. Whahh

Yeah I change my pillow case often and put little dots of BP on active zits. Maybe it's my diet. I love sugar lol sad.png And cheese. Whahh

Haha I love cheese and soda so I can relate. I find that BP can irritate my acne more sometimes and prolong PIH. I encourage you to try the Kate Somerville or Mario Badescu drying cream. They are both effective but way more gentle than BP. :)