Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LadyJemima

Moisturizer: Yellow?

It's been at least a year since I last ordered Acne.org moisturizer. My recent order arrived today and I was surprised to see the moisturizer is yellow. Is this normal?

Where do you live?

I'm in Texas and mine never comes yellow. A lot of people talk about this issue, but never have photos to back it up. I do notice that over time it gets a yellow tint to it, but it doesn't translate onto my skin. When I think of 'yellow' I think of my AHA+, but even that doesn't cause a yellow on my skin.

My question is....what is the issue here?

Yes, it's yellow now. That's normal. Dan reformulated it back in September 2010. The yellow comes from licochalcone, which is also in the AHA lotion. For more info, go to our store site and read the new info on the moisturizer. http://www.danielkern.com/

Hope that helps!

Its definitely yellow (like the AHA+) but its not a problem. It rubs in just like uncoloured moisturiser and there is no discoloration on the skin. Well not on mine anyway, and I'm very pale.

I despise the moisturizer. I turns my skin an orangey yellow color. And no I'm not saying I look like a pumpkin or it is like slatherd on color. I mean a cast of color. I'm not going to post a picture of myself on the internet for the world to see and I'm sure a lot of ppl are like that...I think it works differently for everyone. It works for some and not for other. Not everyones skin is the same. One size does not fit all. Anyway, I've been trying to find a moisturizer but can't.

I was concerned by this too. I'm glad there's no problem. However, i can't stand the smell of the moisturizer. Smells like asian food