Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thatainthay

Tea Tree Oil And Emu Oil - Thoughts And A Question

I couldn't find the best forum to post this into (maybe I am blind), but I had a quick thought and question.

I am currently using Tea Tree Oil every morning, and after a month or so I can say that it has definitely helped prevent things from coming to the surface. It is great against those underlying bumps that you fear will come and make huge scars. For me so far, it keeps them from breaking through and slowly pushes them down after a week or so with a little redness, which is better than a scar lasting 4 years like they normally do for me if the bumps end up breaking through.

I am going to get Emu Oil, as I have heard for certain people it works wonders on their pre-existing scars and/or new scars.

My question is, does anyone here use both Emu and Tea Tree Oil? If so, what is your regimen and when or how do you use them together? I usually put Tea Tree Oil on before my moisturizer, followed by my topicals. I am wondering if I can use them both together or if that will cause any conflicts.

With Emu Oil, do you use it to replace your moisturizer all together or do you use it before you put your topicals on, etc. I guess I am curious who has experience with either or both and how they end up adding them into their regimen.

Thanks, and I am sure you all look beautiful, hang in there.