Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yes lemon juice, that stuff that comes in a yellow bottle that you can get at any grocery store. I learned while reading this forum that I had extremely oily skin.

Well the lemon juice did one hell of a job burning away everything and drying up my skin. I would then apply my over night bp topical on top of it. You don't have to do this, it is just something I do since I am to lazy to wash the lemon juice off then apply my bp at nights.

I want to say theoretically that the lemon juice removes all the oils from my skin, allowing my BP direct access to my pores or some shit...Don't really know, not going to say I am an expert.

I mentioned that it burned, yeah its first few uses will burn, and if you have popped any recent pimples, those will burn. If you have an abrasion, it will burn. Shit burns! hahaha but it helps me so I use it.

I hope this helps someone. If you are like me with really oily skin, this is the best way to dry it up.

PS: as a side note if you have really oily skin, you might want to think about also using a bp cleanser and washing your face a couple times a day. In the summer when I sweat a lot, I wash my face quite often to dry out all the oils I accumulate on my face. It does get a little dry, but I would rather take a few flakes over a bunch of red spots any day.