Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SeeJ

Thanks Acne.org For Helping Me

Hi everyone! It has been forever since I have been on here, but I had to return to say thanks! My junior year my acne was at it's complete worst. I was even using cover-up as a dude to try and hide it. I was practically dying on the inside. By the end of my junior year, I got desperate and began to look for help, and I came across this site, which was little more than a forum at the time.

It gave me everything I needed, it gave me emotional support, knowing others where out there. I found tricks like drinking lots of water, lemon juice, and keeping my overly oily skin under control. I learned everything from this website, and I can proudly say Acne no longer takes up my life.

299760_2524320828048_1254187991_33087555_2012317310_n.jpg

This is me today, I live my life to the fullest, and I have to thank acne.org and the members that decided to be kind enough to share their knowledge. I am going to be posting a few more things on my own personal acne treatments, I hope that maybe I can help someone else in need.

Thanks once again Acne.org!