Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jubganoi

5 Rules To Cure Acne

If you do this and you still get acne, I don't know what to say....

1. Sleep at 8:00-9:00

2. Drink 12 glasses+ of water a day

3. Avoid all sugar-added foods, oily fried foods, junk food, unhealthy snacks.

4. Don't use soap to wash your face, don't wash your face hard, wash super gently.

5. Don't pick your face, touch your face al day, scratch your face.

Many people with acne will find they have broken at least several of these rules. I you do this, your chance of curin your acne is high. Good luck.

WRONG. I break out when I eat green peas or starchy vegetables, it's alot more complicated than cutting out junk food..which makes me angry that you think I won't have acne anymore if I don't eat junkfood..I don't even like junk food or fried food. But simple things like potatoes and dried fruit will break me out. And 12 glasses?! Is that even possible?

I don't even wash my face either because once my skin touches water, the water soaks up every last bit of moisture in my skin.

Foods don't really apply to acne... For most people anyway.. And you can use soap...I'd say avoid beverages and drink water when feeling thirsty.

WRONG. I break out when I eat green peas or starchy vegetables, it's alot more complicated than cutting out junk food..which makes me angry that you think I won't have acne anymore if I don't eat junkfood..I don't even like junk food or fried food. But simple things like potatoes and dried fruit will break me out. And 12 glasses?! Is that even possible?

I don't even wash my face either because once my skin touches water, the water soaks up every last bit of moisture in my skin.

it pisses me off as well. i tried eating healthy, vitamins, fish oil, etc. nothing worked. some people get pimples some people dont.

although i did read that dairy does increase sebum, but im lactose.

First off, thanks for the input. It is important to note that there is not only 1 cause of acne and everyone's makeup is different so the regimen that works for one person may not work for another. I think a good way to get started in getting our acne under control is:

getting a skin care regimen that we can be consistent with (whether natural, over the counter, dermatologist prescribed)

getting our diet in gear (if not for acne, then at least for health)