Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
artermis

What Is This Dark Mark And

Hey, I'm a new member here. I read the FAQ and did a search but the main problem is that I don't even know if this is PIH. See pic - it's a small dark mark above my nostril (btw the shininess isn't oil but manuka honey for my mild acne) that appeared, to the best of my knowledge, overnight, without any previous noticeable acne in that specific area. If it's relevant, I've also noticed similar dark marks appearing in at least 2 spots on the rest of my body (over a period of 5 years) - one on my right hand near my knuckle and one on my right toe. Maybe it's just random pigmentation that I get?

Just wanted an opinion on what you guys think this is and what should I do to get rid of it?

Thanks in advance!

post-163849-0-60127100-1323569640_thumb.

post-163849-0-60127100-1323569640_thumb.

Sorry but am I the only one who instantly thought of Death Eaters when reading the title of this post? cool.png

I agree with the above post, it looks like a freckle. I really wouldn't be worried about it if I were you. However if you ARE worried about it, you could probably get some mederma for scars or something.