Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acneconquered

What I Use After 18 Years Of Acne

After having had severe acne for about ninteen years, from about the age of eleven to the age of twenty-nine and going through a dismal life of depression, failure, and hardship with ineffective drugs that could only alleviate acne and never defeat it, I have finally found a real cure to acne: Black Walnut Hull Tincture and Wormwood Combination. A doctor told me to take twenty drops of black walnut green hull tincture twice a day and three pills of wormwood twice a day. I was sceptical at first of herbal treatments, but I have been proven wrong and become a believer in them. Just after a few days of these medications, my skin hardened up and more or less stopped producing acne. Occasional pimples appear, but they are nothing more than fleeting, minor, and sporadic events that subside after a few days. In essence, the terror has vanquished. My acne has finally been conquered. I do not have to avoid foods with sugar, buy expensive medications, apply topical medications, see doctors, and avoid contact with people. I can finally become a normal person. I can become a human being now who has a normal social life and who does not have to hide from society.

http://www.acneconquered.com/