Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
heyjoe

Can The Retinoid Cream Im Using Cause Pih To Get Worse/more Red?

i made this thread in the red marks forum but maybe this forum is better?

anyways the cream im using im not even sure the name but my derm says its something like retinoin and the ingredients are EMB 4% / HC0.25% / MET 2% / RET 0.01% / LSL ML MCD

ANYWAYS ive been using it for 5-6 days now and my pih marks seem to be more red and noticeable.... is this normal?? and when will they fade? im worried all this cream is doing is making it worse... the only reason im using it is to get rid of my pih marks as accutane already got rid of my acne

plz help

whenever i use products with retinoid/ retinoic acid/ tretinoin, my pih is much more red. its like irritated. i will never use such products again. i recommend have tca peels for your pih

ya im not down for this cream anymore. i mean im sure it works but i have issues from accutane that im worried this cream might worsen. im going to stop using it.

i used this cream for a week and my forehead is pink and irritated and all that... that will go away i assume?