Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So it's been about 3 weeks since I started a regimen of using Benzoyl Peroxide with clyn in the morning, benzoyl peroxide with differin, at night and taking doxy twice a day. My acne wasn't that bad except for one small cystic spot with 2 or 3 pimples. at first the acne seemed to worsen but i knew that this was just all of the white heads coming out. Those are all gone now but this one cystic spot is very persistent. At first it seemed to be getting better, I applied lots of BP first then either clyn or differin. I decided to change my regimen a tiny bit since the cystic spot seemed to be staying the same and was still tinted red so I started putting on the differin first then the BP. This seems to have brought me right back to where it was at first. My question is that is my acne actually getting worse or is the differin just bringing the old zits out and before the benzoyl preoxide was getting in the way of the differin being fully absorbed?

the cystic ones are the MOST persistant ones. the dont go away easily. i know mines usually would take like a week just to develope and even longer to go away. just do what your doc told you to do. itll take a good amout of time for it to go away though.....man i fvckin' hate gettin' those!