Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dermablend works well for me, especially after I've had dermabrasion as my cheeks are red for up to 3 months. It gives the skin a blended look and helps cover shallow scars but at the same time it can make ice picks stand out more.

Dermablend works well for me, especially after I've had dermabrasion as my cheeks are red for up to 3 months. It gives the skin a blended look and helps cover shallow scars but at the same time it can make ice picks stand out more.

Thanks so much for the reply. I am glad to here that something works for you.

Yeah it definitely makes a difference. less rather than more is the secret.

Do you use it everyday? With what type of scarring does it help hide? I don't think I have all that many ice pick scars so that shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks again.

shallow scars mainly, it just gives the cheeks a more 'uniform' look and colour.

Okay, great. What product do you use exactly?

This is for all of the scars? Like your whole face or what? 2 years sounds good to me.

full cheeks, a minute amount is all that is needed. It's dabbed onto the cheeks. As I said earlier, Less is better than more.

Do you use anything else or just this?

I imagine you use something else.

Thanks for the post.

Only if I'm going to work, or out and about with friends or on a night out.

If I'm popping out to the shop then no.

So a good portion of your time I assume?

Edited by Pord

Yes probably. I dab some on in the morning and that's it for the day. Only takes seconds.

Thank you.

I feel so stupid. The primer I bought had a very liquid substance on top of the bottle, which I thought to be it, but today I squeezed it a bit more and... there comes the actual product. It is white and very thick. It really does what it is supposed to, although it is a bit difficult to apply (for the same reason). I tried it on my two scars and it fills them quite sufficiently. The best primer for pores, indented scars and wrinkles.

I feel so stupid. The primer I bought had a very liquid substance on top of the bottle, which I thought to be it, but today I squeezed it a bit more and... there comes the actual product. It is white and very thick. It really does what it is supposed to, although it is a bit difficult to apply (for the same reason). I tried it on my two scars and it fills them quite sufficiently. The best primer for pores, indented scars and wrinkles.

Ha.

I am glad to hear that it is working for you.