Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
clearface1234

What Kind Of Acne Is This?

ok on my cheeks its both red around there, it looks worse than usual because i was touching at it tonight.. but the redness is always there, when im in my bathroom and get up close to the light you can notice it completly compared to standing away from it. any ideas? most of the pics that look like that when i search for it is clogged pores, the pic makes it look worse than it really is because its swollenish from touching at it. heres a pic

Edited by clearface1234

Honestly I'm not even sure what the "it" is that you're referring to. The only thing I see on your face are pores. Other than that, your skin is clear and I don't see any spots or scars or hyperpigmentation. Either your camera isn't picking up whatever it is you're trying to show or it's all in your head. I can tell you that I'd be SO happy if I had your skin though.

It seems as though your pores are larger on your cheeks, but I'm not seeing acne. Is it the pores that bother you? I have larger pores on my nose and cheeks as well. No fun, but beats having active pimples.

It seems as though your pores are larger on your cheeks, but I'm not seeing acne. Is it the pores that bother you? I have larger pores on my nose and cheeks as well. No fun, but beats having active pimples.

yes the pores bother me ! i just started using a clay mask, used it twice so far. what else should i do ? they stress me out and i always end up picking at my face when its not that bad and make it all worse !

and to the above poster, yes i do have some hyperpigmentation on my cheek, red marks, i know they fade over time i've read, but is there anything i could do for them besides skin lightning products ?

also how well do face peels work ? i'd like to remove the freckles on my nose !

thanks !

Aww, I love freckles, you shouldn't touch those! I'm currently using Meladerm to hopefully fade my hyperpigmentation. It doesn't have Hydroquinone (sp?) in it, which seems to be a questionable ingredient, although effective for some people. Anyways, I think I'm finally starting to see some results. I bought it online, it was expensive though..$50. Others have seemed to have success doing TCA peels. I haven't tried any yet personally, but I definitely plan to. You could ask around to see what strengths to use and where to purchase. Goodluck!

Guest Timehealsall

what do you mean it is swollenish from touching?

How exactly did you touch it? just normal touching like when you cleanse your face? Or did you pick at it?

How exactly did you touch it? just normal touching like when you cleanse your face? Or did you pick at it?

yes from touching it like trying to push gunk out .. bad idea i know, but it always happens once a month

for large pore egg york is really good!! watch this video

right now i'm using indian healing clay , the reviews are insane for it . seems like its working for acne, as for pores, maybe helped i can't quite tell yet! day 3 on sunday

yes from touching it like trying to push gunk out .. bad idea i know, but it always happens once a month

right now i'm using indian healing clay , the reviews are insane for it . seems like its working for acne, as for pores, maybe helped i can't quite tell yet! day 3 on sunday

where did u get the indian clay from?

amazon.

amazon.

ooh...can u givve me the link :) please x

amazon.

ooh...can u givve me the link smile.png please x

http://www.amazon.com/Aztec-Secret-Indian-Healing-Clay/dp/B0014P8L9W

it brings up all the gunk up to the skins surface, so within a day or two youll have a new pimple prob, but your entire face gets better over the week.