Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hiimjohn

Lactic Acid On Asian Skin

Hi, I have a bunch of icepick scars, and a few rolling scars here and there and a ton of redmarks on my cheeks.

It is stressing me out to no end.

I am asian, and my skin looks rough and my complexion unsightly! I really need help. I have fairly pale skin.

I was wondering if lactic acid peels would help.

I have done Glycolic before but I feel like I went a bit too rough and did not properly care for my skin after the peel, and I won't let that happen next time. I feel like Glycolic left my skin looking rough and started these weird bumps on my nose (which are stressing me out to no end)

Please help!

If you have pale skin it would be fine, if you have darker skin it could cause some hypopigmentationn

That is good to know, thanks!

Will it help with the roughness of my skin that I feel like I have?

I dunno. Comparing the skin around my eyes to the skin of my cheeks makes me feel like I have really weird skin texture.

Also, is this effective for icepick scars? Or would I have to do something like TCA?

Sorry for all the questions.

If you have pale skin it would be fine, if you have darker skin it could cause some hypopigmentationn

That is good to know, thanks!

Will it help with the roughness of my skin that I feel like I have?

I dunno. Comparing the skin around my eyes to the skin of my cheeks makes me feel like I have really weird skin texture.

Also, is this effective for icepick scars? Or would I have to do something like TCA?

Sorry for all the questions.

TCA cross is for ice pick scars. A peel would make your pigmentation issues lighter, and the texture will improve, but it won't happen after one peel, you have to do multiple peels spread apart throughout a year or less to see real resuts.