Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LostinWorld

Hi Just A Question Please Dont Hype Up

Everything in this world has some power behind it, why humans were born? why we die? why we have feelings?what happens after death?why there is wrong and right? will we be questioned after death for not saving the weak? will we remember anything ? who are we ? who created us?........

The Questions are endless with so many unanswered things.

With all due respects to everyone ,in our bad time we all must have thought one of these things.My only intetnion is to just ask you a simple question.

ofcourse all these things takes us to religion.

q)Which religion do u believe in and why?

i am sure so many hypes will create up if this thread is allowed to go on..

Please keep your answer to urself, why you believe in ur religion and not other? with all respect.

Answer could be simple as many of us are following the religion blindly coz our parents forfathers were following without any research.

Try to be as logical.

For me:

I belive in Islam and there is one God and no other

Reason: MY family followed it, and everyone around me so i had to be following it from young hood but as being mature now i had the right to question it and look at other religions , with bit of bias and everything all my research, Islam stood out because religion comes from the words of God sent to humankind i.e Quran ,Bible, Shaloka and so on......

While researching ,Almost all books had contradiction except Quran and God's word can never have contradiction.Not even a single false analogy according to science and everything

I do believe Bible e.t.c is God word's but its not in its purest form now.What made my firm believe more on Quran is that most of these Holy books pointed towards last messenger of God(Prophet Mohammad Saw) that he will come to tell you more .For now the message is limited.

Thankyou for reading and replying with respect.

Love you all

Please keep your answer to urself, why you believe in ur religion and not other? with all respect.

Thankyou for reading and replying with respect.

wait so do you want us to reply or just think about it?

and btw your profile picture is so scary! haha

Off-topic is not allowed until you're a veteran member and may post in the lounge. Topic closed.