Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
creativedisplayname

Sunscreen ? Which One Do You Use ?

I know many use the one Dan recommends (Olay sensitive uv) I bought it before even trying the regimen because I heard good things about it and such and it just didn't work out :( it broke me out but I found it was because of the octinoxate . I found a pattern with foundations and moisturizers I've used before and they ALL have given me at least a few more pimples and they ALL contained octinoxate ...... So now I can't find a sunscreen that doesn't have this :/ they say zinc oxide sunscreens are the best for acne prone skin , but just wanted to ask what sunscreen do you use/recommend ?

I recommend "burn out" sunscreen..it's made from zinc oxide and doesn't break me out. yes zinc is the best, and it's better for the health of your skin in general, it reflects the sun instead of absorbing it...or something of that matter, all i know is that it's the healthiest type of sun block protector, octinoxate is the WORST, I never use it. Titanium dioxide and zinc are the only sun protectors I would wear.

I recommend "burn out" sunscreen..it's made from zinc oxide and doesn't break me out. yes zinc is the best, and it's better for the health of your skin in general, it reflects the sun instead of absorbing it...or something of that matter, all i know is that it's the healthiest type of sun block protector, octinoxate is the WORST, I never use it. Titanium dioxide and zinc are the only sun protectors I would wear.

Thanks ! biggrin.png I checked it out online and i think i might try it , hope it works hifive.gif