Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sallyann616

I'd Forgotten How Excellent The Silicone Scar Sheets Are - Cica Care

I used to use the Elastoplast scar reducing sheets after id had an outbreak, but they stopped making them and i forgot there were other brands out there.

Last Sat i picked my forehead badly and was lamenting on another thread about what i could do to help it, one week on i bought a cica care gel sheet from the chemist, £23 but you can wash and reuse it for months. Its now 2 days on and the red marks have pretty much faded back to what i would have expected in a week or so's time. They are amazing!

I am able to wear it in the day and overnight at the moment as i am working from home. But even if you can wear it for 8hrs overnight i am sure you would see a dramatic improvement in scars.

the sheet is naturally sticky so will stick to your skin. All i would say is the smaller you cut the sheet up, the more likely it is that it will peel off in the night. So if you are going to chop it, keep it pretty large still so a wiole area covers your forehead, a whole area your chin etc.

Hope this might help someone else xx