Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Junnn

Question On Masturbation

Ok so i stop masturbation for 34 days now, and i cant say i see any difference in my face( alot of marks and afew pimples here and there.)

Personally i do not exactly know whether masturbation affect my acne because if i masturbate and after a day or 2 i got some breakout, people will immediately think its due to masturbation when in fact it may jus be the oily skin and dirt, sweat on that day etc. so im not sure. Even in this 1month plus that i stop i got afew imflamed pimples coming up and then it disappear and turn into a mark etc. Some of the acne marks seems to have fade (mayb its the tretinoin im using) So i cant really say it improve or remain the same or whatever..

So should i continue to stop or stop resisting the urge and see how it goes? If i had to choose between masturbation and clear face i definitely go with the latter but sometimes u jus feel like doing it (: If i can really pinpoint that masturbation does in effect makes my acne worst then i would definitely stop forever, at least until my acne heals up. Any advice? :|

By the sounds of it I don't think masturbation is affecting you so I don't know why you would stop. Different things affect different people. Just cause masturbating makes someone break out doesn't mean it will make you. Im sure your acne is being affected by different causes and your just trying to pin it on masturbating. Also if it was your problem your skin should have improved by now.

By the sounds of it I don't think masturbation is affecting you so I don't know why you would stop. Different things affect different people. Just cause masturbating makes someone break out doesn't mean it will make you. Im sure your acne is being affected by different causes and your just trying to pin it on masturbating. Also if it was your problem your skin should have improved by now.

Wait so u mean masturbation does not make everyone acne worst? So some people would be unaffected by it right?

Wait so u mean masturbation does not make everyone acne worst? So some people would be unaffected by it right?

Yeah what effects someone wont effect someone else. I doubt this is even an issue for anyone, but some people swear their acne gets better if they stop so I don't know. But if you didnt do it for a full month and still can't tell if it affects you then I doupt it is making a differance