Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
unbreakable1

Does Eating Too Fast All The Time Affect Your Digestive System/gut To The Point Of Acne?

It's probably not a big concern unless you're eating starchy food. In fact, it may actually help. I think I read a study where they concluded that eating faster (read: swallowing faster) doesn't spike blood sugar as much. Either way, it's most likely better to chew your food slowly. Digestion begins in the mouth.

no but chewing your food is a lot better for your health overall. It won't cause ance if your scoffing down fresh salad but, it will if it's a chocolate cake lol

no but chewing your food is a lot better for your health overall. It won't cause ance if your scoffing down fresh salad but, it will if it's a chocolate cake lol

haha, and this coming from the person with a cupcake for a user image! rolleyes.gif

haha, and this coming from the person with a cupcake for a user image! rolleyes.gif

lol, i just noticed that the cupcake has horns and a tail!

YES, because it's evill and will cause acne,duuur haha

YES, because it's evill and will cause acne,duuur haha

Hey hey hey, I'm sticking up for you and u make fun of me? psh

"haha, and this coming from the person with a cupcake for a user image!"