Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deletethisshit

What Would You Be Willing To Give Up?

Guest pokemonster

there are so much..id give up my new laptop, all anime, music and stuff, cellphone, my best clothes, all my parents stuff xP other electronics we have and basically alot if not most from material things, leaving only something that you absolutely cannot do without, id rather live poorly and modestly but have healthy normal skin any day >_>

Haha I have another question to add on! Would you rather have acne or be fat?

I think I'd chose being fat because I could go to the gym all the time without wearing makeup and then id get skinny again(:

But being fat comes with stretch marks and dimples, and once you lose the weight, you get loose skin. I'd rather have acne over being fat, and jsut get rid of acne while maintaining my figure

I would give up everything I have to get rid of those pimples...I'm 20 years and have a good amount of money for my age (around 60.000 dollars) but would gladly give it all away to clear my skin. Besides my money I don't own much. The only thing I won't give away is my dogtongue.png .

I gave up the things that aggravate my acne. Like sugar, grain and diary.

Makes no sense to give away physical things, they mean nothing to acne. Besides, I worked my butt off to have wat I have :D

I would give up games, my fave make-up and tea to never breakout around that dreaded "time of the month" and to have no red marks or scars.

Infact, just take anything. I wouldn't care, just leave me my bed :3

i would give up wearing glasses, i wouldnt even care if my vision was still bad! it'd give ppl a laugh to see me walking into walls, i wouldnt care so long as i look good doing it:D

You'd be just like Marilyn Monroe in How to Marry a Millionaire!

Haha I have another question to add on! Would you rather have acne or be fat?

I think I'd chose being fat because I could go to the gym all the time without wearing makeup and then id get skinny again(:

I'd rather have acne. My wardrobe wouldn't work on a fat chick.

i'd give up drinking alcohol (tried it - dint make a difference), i did give up dairy, tanning (BP-wise), resting my chin in my hands, probably a lot more that i can't think of right now...

less realistically spoken and getting back to the topic, i thought about what i love and i think i wouldn't give up sex or back rubs :)