Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nyc123

Anyone Try Veltin?

hi i just signed up here and a few days ago my dermatologists put me on veltin..its 1.2% clindamycin and .025 tretinoin, im just wondering if anyone here has used it and how it went for them. so far its been 2 days for me and im just starting to feel my face getting alittle more dryer.

thank you

I just started Veltin also. It has been about a week and a half and I definitely see a little improve even though my skin has gotten a little more dry since I started. I have tried a ton of different topicals, and so far this is working better than almost all of the others that I have taken. I'm definitely not where I want to be yet, but hopefully the Veltin will continue to be good for me.

Best of luck.

yeah i put it on at night and than in the morning i usually feel my face feels alittle more dryer than normal but i havnt gotten any peeling, that only has been happening when i get out of the shower...and is it basically retin-a just with clindamycin in it? im hoping that means its going to be better