Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I find that listening to music helps me with whatever I'm trying to do to get rid of acne...I can't listen to music 24/7 but, I do when I feel like eating chocolate cake (I belive acne is caused by diet) I always turn on some songs that remind me of how bad acne makes me feel and I don't eat it.

For me, the song "animal" by Three Days Grace reminds me so much of how I feel having acne, the lyrics match so well.

Are there any songs that inspire youu? If so, let me know...I'm tired of listening to the noise they are playing on the radio, trying to pass it as music.

Edit: Oh, and the song, Papa Roach - "last resort" reminds me of accutane Lol, I just thought that was funny. haha

Edited by Ugly skin disease

I wish I could find a proper, non-sped-up version of this on Youtube, but the acoustic version of Florence + The Machine's "Shake It Out" is so gorgeous and so appropriate.

This is weird haha.....I don't think of zits when I listen to music

i agree... as long as the songs not too much about love it helps me forget about my skin. i guess it depends on the lyrics

i used to play my ipod while i did my makeup in the morning, and One Direction's What Makes You Beautiful was on my playlist (hehe) and i always stared at myself in the mirror when that line came "dont need makeup to cover up" -____- lol

I just eat lol. For example, in your case, if I see a chocolate cake and I really want to eat it, I eat it. Acne isn't worth the suffering. And no, I am not overweight lol.

Anything by Katy Perry. Madonna. Janet Jackson and I'm not even gay.

music doesnt judge! guys can listen to girls cuz....well they're girls, they're talented and almost always attractive, and we can listen to guys cuz its easier to sing along without changing our voices lol. the reverse applies to women too right?

One song that really reminds me of being depressed because of my acne is: Lotus Plaza - Quicksand. Sent me flying feeling all of my sadness. So sometimes i listen to it and think that feeling down isnt worth it when there are a lot of beautiful things in this world.

I wish I could find a proper, non-sped-up version of this on Youtube, but the acoustic version of Florence + The Machine's "Shake It Out" is so gorgeous and so appropriate.

Is this what you are talking about:

I am in with love with F+M. Her song Howl is the most played on my itunes.

Hmmm "Stand by you" by the Pretenders, sometimes brings me to the brink of tears. It's a lovely song. It reminds me of my struggle with my skin disorder .

Music in general makes me happy, I have no song that makes me get through my acne issues, BUT there is a song that makes me think OMG this is how I feel.

No doubt-magics in the makeup

Can you tell I'm faking it?

But I want to be myself

A counterfeit disposition

Can't be good for my health

So many different faces

Depending on the different phases

My personality changes

I'm a chameleon

There's more then one dimension

I can fool you and attract attention

Camouflage my nature

Let me demonstrate

Makeup's all off

Who am I?

Magic's in the makeup

Who am I?

If you bore me then I'm comfortable (not really but less awkward)

If you interest me I'm scared

My attraction paralyses me

No courage to show my true colors that exist

But I want to be the real thing

But if you catch my eye can't be authentic

The ones I loath are the one's

That know me the best

My makeup's all off

Who am I?

The magic's in the makeup

Who am I?

The makeup's all off

Who am I?

If the magic's in the make up

Then who am I?

Magic's in the makeup

But I want to be the real thing

But the magic's in the makeup

And I want to be the real thing

My makeup's all off

Who am I?

This is what I listen to before I hit the gym when Im back at Uni:

Mindy Gledhill is poppy and folky, and I adore her voice! It can sometimes cheer me up!

I can't help but listen to depressing stuff when I'm down though haha. Oh gosh, The Antlers kill me...

I love Placebo/Nirvana/ Radiohead/ Stereophonics/ Oasis/ Bright Eyes/ Sigur Rós. I could go on and on. All this music really helps me to go through this. Sometimes, when I feel really depressed/ angry/ disappointed I like heavier music ( deathcore/ metalcore/ death metal ).