Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi there,

It's been a while since I posted on acne.org. I do have a look around once in a while, but as my signature says; my skin has gotten a lot better so I'm not as obsessed as I was.

Anyway, I started this topic because although my skin HAS gotten better and is pretty clear I've been really busy lately and haven't been keeping my diet as under control as much as I wish, and I've been getting a few pimples. I came across a topic on here saying that fasting was really effective, and although I have tried that in the past- I cannot possibly do that at the moment as I need the energy. So I'm trying a 100% sardine diet. Sardines in olive oil, for as long as I can. I will try to post everyday to keep you updated on my progress.

I'm not planning to eat only sardines forever, and I know that it's not ideal, and that I may be lacking nutrients and bla bla bla, but I'm just trying this out so please do not criticize my attempt! If I faint it's my problem, if I become sick it's my problem too.

Anyway, this is evening number 1- wish me luuuuuuuuuuuuck!

Eating only fish as a replacement for meats for a whole week would be great. But to only stick to sardines is limiting and restrictive. Stop looking for quick-fixes and restriction diets and just live an overall healthy life (not just a healthy diet.)

agree with chunk, stop looking for quick fixes Anyways, im not going to critize your experiment, this could be helpful and informative if we see the positive side, let us know about the results!

Eating only fish as a replacement for meats for a whole week would be great. But to only stick to sardines is limiting and restrictive. Stop looking for quick-fixes and restriction diets and just live an overall healthy life (not just a healthy diet.)

I am not looking for a quick fix, I've been living an overall healthy life for a while now and I have managed to cure my acne. This is just something I'm trying out... I'm quite aware that it's 'limiting and restrictive'... eusa_whistle.gif