Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
red317

Nose Scar Holes

Hello Everyone,

I have had a multitude of rather deep holes in my nose after picking 'dry blackheads' i have left them alone for about a year now and they have not healed.

As these are on my nose, it is rather embarrassing for me and it effects my general self-confidence. These holes in my nose are everywhere and i feel it will be hard to find a partner because it looks quite bad.

I am wondering on how i might be able to fix these holes/scars and make my nose smooth/filled in again.

I am that desperate to fix this and am quite embarrassed to see a doctor about the issue. I am currently considering the 'needling' technique but I know that this usually doesn't end well.

NOTE: They dont appear too bad in the picture provided but they are extremely noticable, even from a distance.

Any feedback/help will be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks,

post-163338-0-51259300-1322812956_thumb.

post-163338-0-51259300-1322812956_thumb.

I don't really think picking caused that. The large pores I have on my nose are from puberty, and i think for some reason they just enlarge from the sebum. Genetics might play a part. most everyone has a few of these and it's really the last thing anyone would see. People look at the whole picture of your face when they meet you, not the tiny enlarge pores on your nose. trust me, from a girls perspective, this is nothing

I have enlarged pores on my nose, too. I know that you say it will affect your ability to find a partner, but I assure you that it won't. Honestly, most people don't strike a potential mate off based on the size of their nose pores. ;) Mine are pretty huge.

You have a nice-shaped nose!

MATE Id kill for ur nose... I have these huge pores ALL OVER MY NOSE...probably mmm 70 percent of my nose... Ive used alot of treatments, and the dr I saw said I have SO MANY pores all over my nose that TCA Cross method wouldnt work....basically because they arent deep enough and there are too many. I have scrubbed my face, used Photo rejuv and used microdermabrasion as well and its all made it worse.... honestly, ur nose looks fine to me.