Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
awilson9490

Hibiclens For Cystic Acne.. Works For Me

Has anyone else had success with Hibiclens for cystic pimples? I rarely get cystic acne, but I got one in between my eyebrows. Benzoyl Peroxide helped somewhat, but it still lingered. Recently, I have tried Hibiclens on the cyst. I originally purchased Hibiclens because it helps with my staph infections. I decided to try it on my face and within just a few days, the pimple has gone down a lot. It's pretty drying, so I wouldn't use it on your entire face, but it's strong antiseptic and antimicrobial formula has really helped with cystic acne. You can get a quart of Hibiclens on Amazon for about $20, I'd say it's well worth the risk. If anyone else has had similar experiences as I have, please reply!

No havnt even heard of it and I though I had tried everything. I may look into this cause I know my acne is not caused by standard bacteria as antibacterial pills didnt affect it. Is this anti fungal aswell?

EdIT- is there any differance between the pink and blue bottles

Edited by Chris1337