Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
simplyjo

Help ! Need Effective Home Remedy For Quick Acne Treatment !

Hi Friends, I am 29 and haven't had a breakout this bad in years. Acne just doesn't seem to go away. I wash and tone my face twice a day and put lime juice on affected areas twice. I am also applying toothpaste as spot treatment for entire night and wash it off in morning. Is there anything else I can try ? Been trying this since last 2-3 days and see no results. Need a quick solution - PLS HELP !

Ok, first thing most treatments don't show results in just 3 days. Some of the most effective ones take months. Second everyone's skin is different, if all treatments worked for everyone then this forum wouldn't exist so its hard for me to suggest one that would work since not very many of the natural ones helped me.. What I would suggest for you is too go to the reviews tab and look at the top rated natural treatments and home remedies. There are many there that people swear by most of which can be found lying around your house. Goodluck