Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sam245

Any Doctors In Md/dc/va Area That Do Saline Or Silicone Injections To Fill Depressions In Skin?

In early september, I had an awful breakout with many cystic pimples all over my face. I got cortisone injections for them and I'm now left with 2 large dents :(. One is about an inch long and 3mm wide and the other is dime to nickel sized and probably 4mm deep. I've read about the efficacy of saline microdroplet injections and of silicone, but I'm much more interested in saline because it doesn't migrate and won't stay for a long time.

I was on the phone for literally 3 hours today calling every cosmetic dermatologist that I could find that was remotely in the DMV area.

Has anyone been treated by a doctor in this general area who has performed or is willing to try this??? Every receptionist said they'd never heard of it and that the doctor didn't provide it.

At this point, I'm willing to travel within reason (about 4 hours). Please let me know if you've heard of anyone!!!

Thanks so much!!