Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dafishanator

New Member Looking For Advice

I'm an 18 year old male who has struggled with severe acne for 5+ years.

Just to describe me and my acne: I am a decent looking guy who is in great physical shape but who has severe acne on my face, back, and chest. When I say severe, I mean large cystic acne and nodules with redness. I have tried all major prescriptions and OTC products except for accutane which I am not willing to touch. I have an EXTREME ammount of oil production and I am frustrated and need help. Please give your oponions of what I should try and focus on reducing oil production.

Thank you so much for your time!

I'm an 18 year old male who has struggled with severe acne for 5+ years.

Just to describe me and my acne: I am a decent looking guy who is in great physical shape but who has severe acne on my face, back, and chest. When I say severe, I mean large cystic acne and nodules with redness. I have tried all major prescriptions and OTC products except for accutane which I am not willing to touch. I have an EXTREME ammount of oil production and I am frustrated and need help. Please give your oponions of what I should try and focus on reducing oil production.

Thank you so much for your time!

what products are you using right now, and have any products helped atall in the past