Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
green sparrow

Breathtaking Results From An Herbal Supplement! Please Read!

Hello all,

I'm an acne veteran, at 26, I've had acne since I was 14. To keep it short, I'll mention that I was acne free from age 20-25 for no apparent reason, and then all of a sudden it recently came back. Horribly. Like as bad as middle school.

I wanted to take the time to suggest something to the community that I am surprised has not been reviewed in the herbal/vitamin supplements page....In LESS THAN A WEEK, I have COMPLETELY CLEAR SKIN from using CRYSTAL STAR BEAUTIFUL SKIN pills. They are ALL NATURAL and contain ONLY these ingredients: White sage, White tea, Horsetail, Barley, Rosemary, Burdock, Nettles, Tremelia Mushroon, Licorice, Rose hips, Goldenseal, Arame, Sarsaparilla, Dandelion, Irish moss, Ginger, and Royal Jelly.

I WOULD NOT BE WRITING THIS IF I WAS NOT COMPLETELY AMAZED AT MY EXTREMELY FAST RESULTS USING THIS PRODUCT.

It goes for about $18 a bottle for 60 pills at your local health food store OR you can easily get it for cheaper from Amazon.com.

***This is Crystal Star's product website: http://www.healthyhealing.com/catalog/ProductFamily.aspx?id=9&srcID=74&srcTarget=ProductFamily

(Google it, I'm serious!!!) The directions are to take up to 4 pills daily for up to a month, then to take 2 a day after that for maintenance. I have only been taking 2-3 a day for 5 days and I have had INCREDIBLE RESULTS!!

Please try!! You have nothing to lose but your horrible acne!!!

IN ADDITION: I would also like to add that I have been eating as healthy as possible. I am gluten free and try to get enough fruit and veg, drink lots of water and avoid too many sweets. I have also started taking probiotics, (Dailydophilus) and also Vitamin D (1,000-2,000 iu) in addition to my multivitamin (Centrum Ultra Women's). I will say that I believe it is the Beautiful Skin pills that have made such a DRASTIC difference the last few days. It completely eliminates inflammation.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I really hope this message gets out to people who can achieve the same great results that I have.

(By the way, does anyone know if there's a way to create a new product to review so that I could post it there? I don't know if I can, I just want to spread the word!!!)

LOVE AND LUCK <3

Wow, didn't know someone could get clear from vinegar and baking soda, then get clear from another product. You sure do get clear easily lol. Must buy product *sarcastic robot voice*.

I'm sorry you don't believe me. I have tried TONS of natural remedies that seemed to work short term, but did not last. This one really is working. You might want to try it before you judge it. *Moderator edit* I'm truly trying to help people.

I also forgot to mention in the post I am dairy free as well.

I appreciate any and all advice, for my son. I've tried everything as well....and still hope for a miracle in a bottle somewhere.

Get him allergy tested for food. Soybean IgG & IgE to be specific.