Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghostunit

I Managed To Stop Using Bp Without Breaking Out!

I was afraid to stop using proactiv!! I went raw because it helps, so stopped using proactiv. I use Dr.Bronner soap and it makes my skin so smooth! Also, this soap gets rid of zits very quickly. I am glad no more chemical on my skin. I should have done this a while ago.. >_>;

So yeah, thought I should share that eating raw foods and using Dr.Bronner soap will get you a smooth skin and it's good against acne.

PS: I do use just the repairing lotion (BP) as a spot treatment because I had active acne.. I stopped using proactiv like a week ago.. or two.

Edited by EddieE

good luck smile.png I hope you stay clear my skin went mad crazy when I stop cold turkey.

same here!!!! when I stopped using bp, i started to get black heads and colorless bumps like crazy >_<

It's been 2 month and I got lots of small zits that forms quickly.. I don't know if it is because I stopped using proactiv or.. but that was 2 months ago and my skin was so clear until this week. I don't know what to do!! I will wait another week and it I keep breaking out I guess I have to go back on proactiv.