Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acowles

What Kind Of Acne Do I Have? [Pics]

This is the worst I've had in awhile. I've got lots of hyper pigmentation and it's super visible because of my fair skin. The pictures were taken at the highest point of my breakout which was like 2 days ago, in natural light. Blah. You can see the black heads and red spots. Acne type and any treatments would be nice!

THE LINK TO THE PICTURES ARE BELOW. for some reason, it's not letting me upload the same pictures on this post even though it worked on the other.

please go to the link and take a look!

http://www.acne.org/...bumps-pictures/

"This is the worst I've had in awhile"

Not trying to be mean here, but one thing that really pisses me off is when i see people (particularly girls) complain about their acne when its not that serious. u look fine. just use some make-up and u'll be good.

ill be more than happy to trade skins if u want.

Sorry but I agree with Nelo18, I wouldn't even call that acne, or anything. I'd rather have your skin than mine.

Edited by CottonCandi

Not tying to be mean but remember EVERYONE wants to be perfect, its an INSTINCT of the human being! she just wants to have a clear skin just like everyones else. If you get rid of your acne, then you're gonna want to get rid f the red marks, then the scars and then even the backheads, its a process!!! stoping blemishes is the first step, and the final objective is a clear, beatiful-baby skin! for you it isnt so bad but it is for her, it affects her self-steem somehow.

Acowless, your acne is light, some producs can irritate your face, and irritated skin is prone to breakouts, have you tried natural treatments? honey masks, avoid sweety, dairy, gluten, junk food and salty? As I told you in the other post, dont avoid this foods completely, just limit them, eat more fruit, take zinc and eat more fish, then you'll be clear. Good luck

I see no acne at all . I think your just criticizing yourself to harsh. Seriously I see no acne just a few red marks that you can conceal with make up

Not tying to be mean but remember EVERYONE wants to be perfect, its an INSTINCT of the human being! she just wants to have a clear skin just like everyones else. If you get rid of your acne, then you're gonna want to get rid f the red marks, then the scars and then even the backheads, its a process!!! stoping blemishes is the first step, and the final objective is a clear, beatiful-baby skin! for you it isnt so bad but it is for her, it affects her self-steem somehow.

Acowless, your acne is light, some producs can irritate your face, and irritated skin is prone to breakouts, have you tried natural treatments? honey masks, avoid sweety, dairy, gluten, junk food and salty? As I told you in the other post, dont avoid this foods completely, just limit them, eat more fruit, take zinc and eat more fish, then you'll be clear. Good luck

yes thank you for being sympathetic! i know to you guys it isn't 'acne' but honestly i still think i look so ugly without makeup. you think i dont envy girls who don't have to wear face makeup? or even WASH their face? just because i don't have it as severe as other, doesn't mean it doesn't suck. k. the pimples and red spots makes me feel ugly. i've had children and family point them out and try to give me advice. it still affects my self esteem!