Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DC-girl

Who's Been To See Dr Sam Lam?

Hello, thinking about making the trip to see Dr. Sam Lam in Texas.

Just wondering who of you have been to him and what do you think about him and/or silicon injections?

Thanks

I have and had great results..search under my user name for the thread. It's been 2 1/2 years and I'm still very happy. Dr. Lam is very gifted and has your best interest at heart..just one guy's opinion..

I flew all the way from Toronto to see him. I wanted to get silicone, but he said I'd be a better candidate for TCA CROSS. So i was a bit dissapointed in that. He's a really great doctor though, he knows his shit, and I've never seen any doc take recordings of himself for all his patients. Treatments are pretty expensive, like $700 each. So i flew in and got the CROSS treatment same day and time. He's pretty honest as well, he said that if I didn't get any noticeble improvement after my treatment, waiting 3 months post treatment, then theres not much point in going for a second round. Unfortunately, I didn't get any results and I was a little dissapointed for a whille, but now I'm actually ok with it. Seeing this very reputable man was kinda worth it, because now I can say i've done it all and have no regrets. However, I have yet to get results...

My advice, go to his website forums, and send him your photos. He'll give you a general idea of what he can do for you, but theres nothing better than going in for a consult if you live in texas.

Yes, thank you, I did that already and am scheduled to go see him Monday,.........here's hoping for results!