Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
creativedisplayname

Starting Regimen : Week In

So it is day 9 . I started : November 20, 2011

I want to keep this log so I can keep up with my progress . Will update every so often ...

(info: 17 year old female , been dealing with acne since around 14 . Have moderately severe acne , it goes up and down though and I started with mild acne / it is the worst this year :S)

•Day 9 : the cystic pimples that I had before starting the regimen have gone down dramatically , almost completely flat . Have gotten a few new pimples especially on neck which I have decided to stop putting BP on neck . Dry skin but it is A LOT better than last week , leathery look -_- . No redness just after I apply BP this week since I upped my dosage slowly and lasts for a minute or so . No irritation but just dryness and flakiness . It's looking OK .

Regimen : (started with 1/3 of index finger) using one third and a 1/2 of BP every night . Washing with acne.org cleanser morning an night and moisturizing with a few drops of EVOO . (: