Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MillyBexley

My Success Treating Adult Acne - No 'miracle Cure', I Promise :)

Hey guys,

I just joined this forum so firstly, hello!

Up until a few months ago I've suffered with red raw acne on my cheeks and jawline. I'm no longer a teenager (by a long shot!) so did some research and yes, I'm pretty sure I was a sufferer of adult acne.

Luckily I have a wonderful friend in the states who recommended Paula's Choice to me, as she's been using their products for a long while to treat blackheads and the occasional breakout. At first I was a bit cynical about it all - my skin problems were far worse than a few spots - but in desperation I bought the 'Extra Stength' CLEAR range, both the toner and the cleanser.

To cut a long story short....my skin problems have vanished and I now I use the products every day, and only get very slight break outs at certain times of a month.

I'm not sure how well Paula's products are known in the UK? Does anyone else use Paula's Choice and have any success stories? I can't believe I'm the only one!

Milly

P.s this page is great for acne advice: http://www.paulascho...acne-at-any-age

I use Paula's choice moisturizer, sunscreen and BHA gel and they are awesome! What I love about a lot of her products too is that it makes makeup look a lot better on my skin. It's so great that you found something that clears you so well. Cheers!