Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CottonCandi

I Have Weird Acne And I Don't Know What To Do Anymore!

I just don't know what to do anymore, I don't know what this is and I can't afford to go to a dermatologist.

I don't have regular zits. Like for instance I will look at my chin and see a tiny black dot in my pore and a couple days later it becomes inflamed and turns into a very big under-the-skin zit that even BP and Tea Tree Oil doesn't heal because it's UNDER the skin and it takes weeks to come to a head.

I don't get it and I don't know what to do! I look at my skin and it's filled with black dots and I'm scared one day they will ALL become inflamed.

I exfoliate, do masks, moisturize, ect.......nothing helps! I am at a loss.

a chemical peel would help with that. if you dont have the money get mandelic acid from makeup artists choice and use it every 4-5 days. its a super exfoliant and it wont break you out or anything due to its antibacterial properties. depending upon how long you leave it on most likely wont even peel from it. use code fifteen to get 15% off your purchase. you can get a sample size for 3.50

Edited by Karen Howz

a chemical peel would help with that. if you dont have the money get mandelic acid from makeup artists choice and use it every 4-5 days. its a super exfoliant and it wont break you out or anything due to its antibacterial properties. depending upon how long you leave it on most likely wont even peel from it. use code fifteen to get 15% off your purchase. you can get a sample size for 3.50

"Chemical peel" sounds scary to me. I've never done one. I have sensitive skin and don't like the thought of my skin peeling off lol.

they arent scary at all. i do them all the time. mandelic acid is very very gentle so you probably wont even know you have it on your skin. i have sensitive skin too and believe me you will be fine. you would just do a test patch for 1 minute on your skin and see how it goes before you do it all over your face. like i said before you probably wont even peel and if you do its more just flaky skin than anything. you wont regret it i promise you!!

oh yeah i use it all the time. i spot treat as well when i feel a zit coming up and it helps it go away really quick. amazing stuff! i cant say enough good things about it. its great for all acne especially blackheads!

oh yeah i use it all the time. i spot treat as well when i feel a zit coming up and it helps it go away really quick. amazing stuff! i cant say enough good things about it. its great for all acne especially blackheads!

Sounds awesome, I will look into it, thank you so much!